How common is an unhealthy diet?

Everyone thinks he or she eats a balanced diet, but it's usually not so. Forty percent of Americans don't eat fruit daily, even though four servings are recommended for each and every day. On average, Americans get less than half of the 25 to 30 grams of fiber they need every day. And 30 percent do not eat even one ounce of nuts a week.
The RealAge Makeover: Take Years off Your Looks and Add Them to Your Life

Why not live at 60 feeling like you did at 35?Thousands of Americans are younger today than they were five years ago. How is that possible? By following the specific recommendations that reverse...

Continue Learning about Diet & Nutrition

What Factors Ensure Success in Achieving Long Term Weight Loss?
What Can Our Society Do to Solve the Obesity Crisis?
Why Should I Do a Liquid Nutritional Cleanse?
What Are some Healthy Ways to Include Meat in My Diet?