Why do artificial sweeteners cause diarrhea?

Artificial sweeteners are a common culprit behind diarrhea and loose stools. In this video, Dr. Oz explains why, and offers his favorite anti-diarrhea breakfast.

Continue Learning about Diarrhea

Coping with Traveler’s Diarrhea
Coping with Traveler’s Diarrhea
In 1984 Parker Bros. launched an Atari game that offered a new set of thrills: It was a treasure-hunting, puzzle-solving adventure called Montezuma's ...
What happens if I miss a dose of my antidiarrheal?
If you miss a dose of your antidiarrheal, you should try to take the next dose as soon as possib...
Are there any natural antidiarrheals?
Certain foods may serve as natural remedies for diarrhea. Foods that are low in fiber can reduce...
What Work Is Being Done to Fight Diarrhea in the Developing World?