What does it mean if my baby is projectile vomiting?

That means the pathway from his stomach to his intestines is blocked, preventing the stomach from emptying. Call your doctor or go to the ER right away. A doctor will check for pyloric stenosis, a condition that requires immediate surgery to prevent dehydration and malnutrition.
YOU: Having a Baby: The Owner's Manual to a Happy and Healthy Pregnancy

Can I get a cavity filled while pregnant? Will avoiding spicy foods make my kid a picky eater? Can I really increase my baby's IQ while she's in utero? Whether you're pregnant for the first time,...

Continue Learning about Diapering & Digestion In Babies

How often should my baby poop?
Once your baby is feeding and stooling well the first few weeks of age, it isn't uncommon for them t...
What is a diaper rash?
Dr. Deborah Mulligan, MDDr. Deborah Mulligan, MD
Diaper rash describes any rash or irritation in the area covered by the diaper. The first signs usua...
3 Ways to Prevent & Treat Diaper Rash
3 Ways to Prevent & Treat Diaper Rash
How Can Diaper Changing Be Made Easier?
How Can Diaper Changing Be Made Easier?