Is grapeseed oil recommended for people with diabetes?

Grapeseed oil is ideal because it is a healthy, polyunsaturated oil that can be used in high heat cooking. Grapeseed oil is unique among polyunsaturated oils because it has a  high "smoke point" of 428 degrees, so it stays stable in stir-fries and hot sautéing. It also has a very mild flavor so it goes well with almost anything.

Continue Learning about Diabetes

Do You Know Your Macros?
Do You Know Your Macros?
A healthy diet may be the most powerful tool you have to manage your diabetes. If you eat a balanced diet and pay attention to portion sizes at meals ...
What is a 504 Plan for a child with diabetes?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
The 504 Plan sets out an agreement to make sure the student with diabetes has the same access to edu...
4 Ways Winter Affects Your Diabetes
4 Ways Winter Affects Your Diabetes4 Ways Winter Affects Your Diabetes4 Ways Winter Affects Your Diabetes4 Ways Winter Affects Your Diabetes
Cold hands could be a bigger problem than you think.
How Often Should I Monitor My Blood Sugar?