Is glucose balance supplement safe for pregnant women?

While glucose balance supplements contain only natural ingredients and are considered safe, no studies have determined the safety of this medication during pregnancy. If you are pregnant and want to take a glucose balance supplement, talk with your doctor or OB/GYN. They will be able to direct you to the safest solutions for you and for your baby.

Continue Learning about Diabetes

Why Would I Go on Insulin Therapy?
Why Would I Go on Insulin Therapy?
In this video, endocrinologist John Merendino, MD, discusses the role of insulin therapy in regulating blood sugar levels, and dispels a misconception...
What can replace rice and potatoes in a diabetes diet?
Lona SandonLona Sandon
You don't have to give up rice and potatoes just because you have diabetes. But you may have to watc...
9 Keys to Preventing and Treating Diabetic Foot Issues
9 Keys to Preventing and Treating Diabetic Foot Issues9 Keys to Preventing and Treating Diabetic Foot Issues9 Keys to Preventing and Treating Diabetic Foot Issues9 Keys to Preventing and Treating Diabetic Foot Issues
Being proactive can help keep your feet healthy.
Are There Any Homeopathic Remedies for Diabetes?