How should I use diabetic socks?

If you have diabetes, any socks you wear should always be clean, dry, and fit well. It’s also a good idea to wear light-colored socks so you are able to spot blood or discharge from wounds on your feet. If your feet are cold, warm them up by pulling on a pair of diabetic socks instead of soaking them in hot water.

Continue Learning about Diabetes Complications

3 Ways to Prevent Diabetic Vision Issues
You probably know that diabetes can cause eye problems, possibly even blindness. Yet despite that startling truth, it’s important to recognize that wi...
Does diabetes put me at risk for developing thyroid problems?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
Perhaps, the thyroid gland in your neck secretes thyroid hormone. Low levels of thyroid hormone (thy...
10 Complications of Diabetes
10 Complications of Diabetes10 Complications of Diabetes10 Complications of Diabetes10 Complications of Diabetes
Other conditions can arise after a diabetes diagnosis. Know how you can stay healthy.
Can Diabetes Lead to Cancer?
Can Diabetes Lead to Cancer?