What are the benefits of ceramic veneers?

A ceramic veneer is a thin shell custom-made to fit on the tooth. Following are the benefits of a ceramic veneer:
  • It is strong and long-lasting
  • It's smooth, translucent surface provides a natural appearance
  • It doesn't stain easily
A beautiful smile. That's the main benefit of ceramic veneers (aka porcelain veneers), and it's the main reason people get them.

Veneers will brighten your smile, are strong and long lasting, and also help bring uniformity to your smile. People get them to cover misshapen, stained teeth, and I have to say, Veneers do the job well.

Continue Learning about Dental Veneers

Why should I consider a veneer?
Thomas Connelly, Online InfluencerThomas Connelly, Online Influencer
Veneers are, by far, the least intrusive, least expensive way to get that ideal smile. Whether it's ...
What are the disadvantages of dental veneers?
When your teeth have been chipped or damaged, dental veneers are a convenient way to make them p...
What should I consider before getting dental veneers?
American Dental AssociationAmerican Dental Association
The following are things to consider when getting a veneer, a thin covering that is placed over ...
How are ceramic veneers put on teeth?
Steps to place ceramic veneers (a thin shell custom-made to fit on the tooth) include: When nece...