Where can I find information on the Internet about dental health?

Visit the National Oral Health Information Clearing House (NOHIC) website. The NOHIC at www.nidcr.nih.gov/ and www.nidcr.nih.gov/HealthInformation/SpecialCareResources/default.htm contains oral health information, news and events, Web searches, and links to other oral health resources.

Another resource is MEDLINE, the National Library of Medicine's (NLM) searchable database of more than 12 million citations from more than 4,600 medical, dental, health and scientific journals. Launched by the NLM in 1971, MEDLINE contains citations of dental articles dating back three decades to 1964.

Try an internet search, using a search engine and entering the word, term or phrase to locate information.

Continue Learning about Oral Health

Eat Your Way to Pearly Whites
Eat Your Way to Pearly Whites
Can you trade in your teeth-whitening products for something green instead? Maybe. Getting more greens in your diet -- along with other veggies and f...
What if I am afraid of dental treatment?
Dr. Saul N. Miller, DDSDr. Saul N. Miller, DDS
This is an excellent question. Possibly among the most important questions that one must deal with i...
7 Steps to a Beautiful Smile
7 Steps to a Beautiful Smile7 Steps to a Beautiful Smile7 Steps to a Beautiful Smile7 Steps to a Beautiful Smile
Get a gorgeous grin with these simple tips from leading dentists.
Omega-3 Fats Are Good for Your Smile As Well As Your Heart