How will getting subperiosteal dental implants affect how my teeth look?

Subperiosteal dental implants hold dental bridges or crowns that are shaped and colored to look like your real teeth. With subperiosteal dental implants in place, you will look like you have a full set of natural teeth.

Continue Learning about Dental Implant

Do I have to use two doctors for dental implants?
Tina L. Herington, DMDTina L. Herington, DMD
No, you do not have to use two doctors. Many general dentists place implants and also do the restora...
How can I reduce the risk of complications after root form dental implants?
To minimize your risks of complications after getting a root form dental implant, be sure to fol...
How should I take care of my dental implant?
American Dental AssociationAmerican Dental Association
Dental implants are posts that are surgically placed in the upper or lower jaw, where they funct...
How old is tooth replacement therapy?
The history of tooth replacement goes back at least several centuries and possibly before histor...