How will getting subperiosteal dental implants affect how my teeth look?

Subperiosteal dental implants hold dental bridges or crowns that are shaped and colored to look like your real teeth. With subperiosteal dental implants in place, you will look like you have a full set of natural teeth.

Continue Learning about Dental Implant

How can I reduce the risk of complications after root form dental implants?
To minimize your risks of complications after getting a root form dental implant, be sure to fol...
How does my dentist evaluate me for dental implants?
American Dental AssociationAmerican Dental Association
When considering dental implants, a patient's health is more of a factor than age. Those patients wh...
Are there different kinds of dental implants?
Stephen D. Moore, DDSStephen D. Moore, DDS
I think the question is regarding the "types" of dental implants that are commonly used.  The answer...
What is dental peri-implant mucositis?
Dr. Anthony SclarDr. Anthony Sclar
Peri-implant mucositis is an inflammation that is limited to the soft tissues surrounding a dental ...