Can emergency rooms give dental care?

Many emergency rooms have dentists on call 24 hours a day for dental emergencies. Call 911 if you cannot go to a hospital on your own.

Continue Learning about Dental Emergency

How to Deal with 4 Common Types of Dental Emergencies
Dental emergencies can happen anytime and anywhere. Here’s how to handle four of the most common mishaps you may confront.  Emergency: Chipped or cra...
How can I tell if teeth are cracked?
It is difficult to detect cracks in your teeth. Many people have cracked teeth and do not know i...
Why is cellulitis a dental emergency?
Cellulitis is inflammation that has spread to the surrounding  soft tissues of the mouth. It is a ...
Can I prevent my child swimmer from having a dental emergency?
Teach your children to follow the rules of the pool: No running near the swimming pool No divi...