What needs to be done before a permanent crown is placed?

The dentist will make sure it fits properly and will then check to make sure that the  aesthetics and bite are acceptable.

Continue Learning about Dental Crown

What complications are associated with getting a dental crown?
Getting a dental crown is a multi-step, multi-visit procedure that could in some cases lead to c...
How much does a dental crown cost?
Jerry P. Gordon, DMDJerry P. Gordon, DMD
The cost of a crown will vary from dentist to dentist, but most dentists will charge from $900-$1300...
Why is silver a good option for crowns on primary molars?
Ali Attaie, DDSAli Attaie, DDS
My child has a tooth with a big molar cavity and I was told she will need a silver crown (stainless ...
Can I drive myself home after getting a dental crown?
Whether it is safe for you to drive yourself home after getting a dental crown depends on the ty...