Do I need to take time off work if I get a Maryland bonded dental bridge?

Because tooth-shaping isn't usually required for a Maryland bonded dental bridge, you probably won't need to take time off from work due to pain or recovery. You will need at least two visits to create and install the bridge, and additional visits may be required to make sure the bridge fits correctly. If you need root canal work or implants to prepare your teeth for the bridge, those procedures could take one or more visits. In that case, if your dentist doesn't have evening or weekend hours, you may need to take time off work.

Continue Learning about Dental Bridge

How is a fixed dental bridge put in?
American Dental AssociationAmerican Dental Association
A fixed bridge (a restoration that replaces or spans the space where one or more teeth have been...
How many visits does it take for a dental bridge?
Getting a dental bridge will necessitate two or more dental visits. On the first visit, your dentist...
How do I know if I need a dental bridge?
If you're considering a dental bridge, you should discuss this option with your dentist to determine...
What is a dental bridge?
Rachana D. Vora, DMDRachana D. Vora, DMD
Dental bridges literally bridge the gap created by one or more missing teeth. A bridge is made up of...