Dengue fever does not have a cure. Dengue fever usually resolves without treatment within a couple weeks after symptoms begin. While there is no cure, there are ways to treat the symptoms and to keep those affected by the dengue virus comfortable. Rest, fluids, and acetaminophen all address the symptoms of dengue fever and help those affected to fight the infection.
- Q How do I manage dengue fever on a daily basis?
- Q How does dengue fever affect the body?
- Q How do other illnesses affect dengue fever?
- Q Should I tell my child's school about their dengue fever?
- Q Are there alternative treatments for dengue fever?
- Q How can dengue fever be prevented?