Dengue fever does not have a cure. Dengue fever usually resolves without treatment within a couple weeks after symptoms begin. While there is no cure, there are ways to treat the symptoms and to keep those affected by the dengue virus comfortable. Rest, fluids, and acetaminophen all address the symptoms of dengue fever and help those affected to fight the infection.
Stopping Malaria 3:24
- Q Does dengue fever affect children differently than adults?
- Q What are possible complications of dengue fever?
- Q How do medications treat dengue fever?
- Q Should I tell my child's school about their dengue fever?
- Q What increases my risk for dengue fever?
- Q How is dengue fever diagnosed?