Dengue fever does not have a cure. Dengue fever usually resolves without treatment within a couple weeks after symptoms begin. While there is no cure, there are ways to treat the symptoms and to keep those affected by the dengue virus comfortable. Rest, fluids, and acetaminophen all address the symptoms of dengue fever and help those affected to fight the infection.
- Q Are there alternative treatments for dengue fever?
- Q What increases my risk for dengue fever?
- Q What do I need to know about caring for someone with dengue fever?
- Q Is dengue fever serious?
- Q How does dengue fever affect the body?
- Q What are possible complications of dengue fever?