Dengue fever does not have a cure. Dengue fever usually resolves without treatment within a couple weeks after symptoms begin. While there is no cure, there are ways to treat the symptoms and to keep those affected by the dengue virus comfortable. Rest, fluids, and acetaminophen all address the symptoms of dengue fever and help those affected to fight the infection.
- Q What are the treatment options for dengue fever?
- Q What are the symptoms of dengue fever?
- Q How can dengue fever be prevented?
- Q What causes dengue fever?
- Q Does dengue fever affect children differently than adults?
- Q What increases my risk for dengue fever?