Dengue fever does not have a cure. Dengue fever usually resolves without treatment within a couple weeks after symptoms begin. While there is no cure, there are ways to treat the symptoms and to keep those affected by the dengue virus comfortable. Rest, fluids, and acetaminophen all address the symptoms of dengue fever and help those affected to fight the infection.
Stopping Malaria 3:24
- Q How does dengue fever affect the body?
- Q How do I manage dengue fever on a daily basis?
- Q Are there alternative treatments for dengue fever?
- Q What are the treatment options for dengue fever?
- Q How do medications treat dengue fever?
- Q Should I talk to my doctor about my dengue fever symptoms?