Dengue fever does not have a cure. Dengue fever usually resolves without treatment within a couple weeks after symptoms begin. While there is no cure, there are ways to treat the symptoms and to keep those affected by the dengue virus comfortable. Rest, fluids, and acetaminophen all address the symptoms of dengue fever and help those affected to fight the infection.
- Q What is dengue fever?
- Q Is dengue fever serious?
- Q What are possible complications of dengue fever?
- Q What do I need to know about caring for someone with dengue fever?
- Q How do I manage dengue fever on a daily basis?
- Q What are the symptoms of dengue fever?