There were no interactions between SAM-E and Yaz found in the iGuard database. However, since SAM-E is a supplement product, there is not enough information available about other supplement products interacts with prescription medications. It is best to first talk to your doctor before taking any supplement products.
- Q If my wife gets migraine headaches, is it safe for her to take Yaz?
- Q Is it safe to take Yaz while I am breastfeeding?
- Q How does Yaz (drospirenone; ethinyl estradiol) treat acne?
- Q What should I do if I become pregnant while taking Yaz?
- Q Is it safe for my wife to smoke while she's taking Yaz?
- Q Is Yaz used only for birth control?