Can I move my norelgestromin ethinyl estradiol patch (Ortho Evra)?

No, the norelgestromin ethinyl estradiol transdermal patch should not be moved once applied. Norelgestromin ethinyl estradiol transdermal (Ortho Evra) is a birth-control patch applied to the skin that releases estrogen and progestin into the bloodstream. The patch must be used consistently and correctly to prevent pregnancy. It is important for you to read the directions given to you by your pharmacist very carefully because making errors can reduce the effectiveness of the patch and you might get pregnant if you aren't also using another form of birth control.You should not move your patch to a new location if it is not time to apply a new one because the patch will lose its stickiness and it may not adhere properly. You can, however, change the location if it is your normal time to change the patch.