How is constipation linked to Alzheimer's and Attention Deficit Disorder?

Alzheimer’s patients have that gunky substance beta-amyloid around the neurons of their gut, so they get lots of constipation. Kids with attention deficit disorder (ADD) also have constipation problems because they have trouble with nerve communication, meaning they have ADD of the gut.
You: Staying Young: The Owner's Manual for Extending Your Warranty

International bestselling authors of YOU: The Owner's Manual and YOU: On a Diet give you all the tools and know-how to stay young and defy the ageing process. Drawing lively parallels between your...

Continue Learning about Constipation

Get the Scoop on Poop for Constipation Relief
Feel like you're spending more time in the bathroom than any other room in your house? You're not alone. The average adult spends 8 to 16 days a year...
How should I prepare for my appointment to diagnose acute constipation?
If you have scheduled a doctor's appointment to be tested for acute constipation, there are some thi...
What is constipation?
Constipation is generally defined as having fewer than three bowel movements per week, having diffic...
How to Get the Fiber You Need Fast
How to Get the Fiber You Need Fast