Taking magnesium with calcium can help with constipation. Some preparations of calcium contain magnesium in the same tablet. It is important to follow the dosage guidelines, because too much magnesium can result in diarrhea. Using the citrate form of calcium may also help with constipation.
- Q How does exercise help treat acute constipation?
- Q What is triphala herbal medicine for constipation?
- Q How do enemas treat constipation?
- Q What are the three best ways to ease bowel movements?
- Q How do I treat chronic constipation?
- Q What is the role of fiber in the treatment of constipation?