Warts usually have a black spot in their centers-referred to as a wart "seed." Wart seeds are actually tiny clotted blood vessels inside warts. They are most noticeable in plantar warts.
- Q Are warts serious?
- Q How can I tell if the rough bumps around my toenails are warts?
- Q What did the doctor paint on my son’s wart to make it go away?
- Q How do plantar warts affect the body?
- Q How long does it take for a wart to appear after exposure to the virus?
- Q Do warts ever go away without treatment?