Warts usually have a black spot in their centers-referred to as a wart "seed." Wart seeds are actually tiny clotted blood vessels inside warts. They are most noticeable in plantar warts.
- Q What do I need to know about caring for someone who has periungual warts?
- Q Why are the warts on the soles of the feet painful?
- Q How do people get warts?
- Q How can I tell if the rough bumps around my toenails are warts?
- Q How can my child's wart that disappeared come back again?
- Q Is there a cure for warts?