Make sure that you get your flu shot ASAP afterward, as it takes about two weeks to kick in. Once it does, it's about 70% to 80% effective in preventing flu hospitalizations and fatalities.
- Q How much vaccine will be available for the 2012-2013 flu season?
- Q What are some side effects of the nasal-spray flu vaccine?
- Q Why should people get vaccinated against the flu?
- Q Who can use the nasal spray flu vaccine?
- Q Where can I find more information about the Fluzone High-Dose flu vaccine?
- Q Can I get a flu shot if I have a sinus infection?