Is Greek (or Turkish) coffee better for you than regular coffee?

Chris Kilham
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

Greek (or Turkish) coffee is not better for you than regular coffee, but it contains a greater concentration of chlorogenic acids, which have many healthy benefits. Watch "Medicine Hunter" Chris Kilham explain the benefits of these compounds.

Continue Learning about Coffee & Health

Ask Dr. Darria: Can Too Much Caffeine be Harmful?
I start my morning with a cup of coffee and then drink several more cups throughout the day. Is this bad for my health? Lately, we’ve been bombarded ...
Should teenagers drink coffee?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
The National Coffee Association says that 18- to 24-year-olds represent the fastest-growing segment ...
Will drinking too much coffee be bad for me?
Janis Jibrin, MS, RDJanis Jibrin, MS, RD
In moderation -- different for everyone, but generally considered to be 1-3 cups daily -- coffee can...
What Kind of Coffee Drinker Are You?
What Kind of Coffee Drinker Are You?