Should I try to embarrass my overweight children so they lose weight?

Shaming overweight kids is never a good idea. Watch this video to learn why a group of doctors featured on The Dr. Oz Show believe making kids feel bad about their weight is more akin to bullying than tough love.

Continue Learning about Childhood Obesity

Sugar Substitutes, Your Kids and the National Obesity Crisis
We’re here to talk about a nutritional slight of hand that’s tricking your body and making you more likely to pack on the pounds, even as you try to s...
What is obesity in children?
Riverside Health SystemRiverside Health System
A child is obese when he weighs too much for his age and height. Obesity is measured by using body m...
How do I know if my child is overweight?
Dr. Rovenia Brock, PhDDr. Rovenia Brock, PhD
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recently published new charts that create a different way ...
How Do You Support the Lifestyle Changes to Prevent Obesity?