No, you should not drink alcoholic beverages while taking Requip (also known as ropinirole). Requip can cause side effects, such as daytime sleepiness or drowsiness, that may impair your thinking or reactions. Drinking alcoholic beverages can make some of these side effects worse. Talk with your doctor if you regularly drink alcohol.
- Q Is dizziness and nausea a side effect of Requip?
- Q How soon after taking Requip will my symptoms improve?
- Q Who should not take Requip?
- Q Are there different forms of Requip?
- Q Is Requip safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Q How does Requip interact with other medications or food?