No, you should not drink alcoholic beverages while taking Requip (also known as ropinirole). Requip can cause side effects, such as daytime sleepiness or drowsiness, that may impair your thinking or reactions. Drinking alcoholic beverages can make some of these side effects worse. Talk with your doctor if you regularly drink alcohol.
- Q What are the side effects of Requip?
- Q Are there different forms of Requip?
- Q Who should take Requip?
- Q How soon after taking Requip will my symptoms improve?
- Q What should I know about Requip before taking it?
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of Requip?