No, you should not drink alcoholic beverages while taking Requip (also known as ropinirole). Requip can cause side effects, such as daytime sleepiness or drowsiness, that may impair your thinking or reactions. Drinking alcoholic beverages can make some of these side effects worse. Talk with your doctor if you regularly drink alcohol.
- Q Are there different forms of Requip?
- Q Is it safe for my grandfather to drink beer when he's taking Requip?
- Q What are the side effects of Requip?
- Q Is it safe for my uncle to smoke and drink his vodka while taking Requip?
- Q Is Requip safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Q How should I take Requip?