No, you should not drink alcoholic beverages while taking Requip (also known as ropinirole). Requip can cause side effects, such as daytime sleepiness or drowsiness, that may impair your thinking or reactions. Drinking alcoholic beverages can make some of these side effects worse. Talk with your doctor if you regularly drink alcohol.
- Q How does Requip treat restless legs syndrome (RLS)?
- Q Can I smoke cigarettes while taking Requip?
- Q Are there different forms of Requip?
- Q Is there a generic version of Requip?
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of Requip?
- Q Is it safe for my uncle to smoke and drink his vodka while taking Requip?