How many calories can I burn doing yardwork?

For a 150 pound person, raking will burn close to 300 calories per hour. If your yard work has you picking things up and carrying heavy items, you can expect even more.

Continue Learning about Calories

This Nut Has Fewer Calories Than You Think
Even though nuts are brimming with excellent nutrition, sometimes you shy away because of the calories. But here's a nut that may have fewer calories ...
How many calories should I eat to gain 5 pounds of lean body mass?
Janet  Brill, PhD, RDJanet Brill, PhD, RD
To gain lean body mass, one needs to eat nutrient-dense, balanced meals rich in carbohydrate and mod...
How many calories can I burn laughing?
Todd Townes - Sharecare Fitness ExpertTodd Townes - Sharecare Fitness Expert
A research published in the International Journal of Obesity found just 15 minutes of laughter a day...
Is Counting Calories Important for Weight Loss?