Absolutely, breastfeeding is a very special experience and one which provides your baby with the best source of nutrition. However, if you are vegetarian do ensure that your diet is well-balanced, varied and adequate in calories, protein and nutrients in the right amounts to meet both your needs for lactation. Consider seeing a registered dietitian specializing in vegetarian nutrition to assess your individual needs and guide you through this process.
- Q How do I use cabbage leaves to stop breast milk production?
- Q Is it true that breastfeeding helps with weight loss?
- Q What are some comfortable breastfeeding positions?
- Q Can drinking Guinness stout increase milk production?
- Q How can I increase my milk supply when breastfeeding?
- Q Can I exercise if I am breastfeeding?