What home remedy can help relieve stomach bloat?

Drink ginger iced tea with mint and lemon to reduce bloat! Ginger naturally aids digestion, mint helps to reduce gas, and lemon juice is rich in antioxidants. Follow the recipe below:

Ingredients
  • 3 bags of ginger tea
  • 1 cup fresh mint, chopped
  • Juice of 1 lemon
  • 2 cups of water
  • 2 cups of ice
Directions
In a large pitcher (about 24 ounces), steep the ginger bags and chopped mint for 5 to 10 minutes. Strain mixture to remove bags and leaves. Add lemon juice. Stir and serve. Store in refrigerator, serve chilled and sip.
This content originally appeared on doctoroz.com

Continue Learning about Bloating

How does an overgrowth of bacteria in the small intestine cause bloating?
Your small intestine absorbs the nutrients from food through villi, small projections on the intesti...
Does bloating affect children differently than adults?
Children can experience bloating in the same way that adults do. Usually gas is not serious, alt...
What to Eat If...You Have Belly Bloat
What to Eat If...You Have Belly BloatWhat to Eat If...You Have Belly BloatWhat to Eat If...You Have Belly BloatWhat to Eat If...You Have Belly Bloat
Munch your way to a flatter stomach.
What Can I Do To Reduce Bloating?
What Can I Do To Reduce Bloating?