How do I stop bloating?

In a game called "Bust or Bloat," Dr. Oz asks contestants fun and informative bloat-related questions in this video. Watch the video to find out about what could be causing your bloat.

Judith Mabel
Bloating can be due to several things. One factor often overlooked is food sensitivities. I check clients for food sensitivities by using the Mediator Response Testing from Signet Labs. The results can be fantastic.

Continue Learning about Bloating

What increases my risk for bloating?
Your risk for bloating can be increased by a variety of factors. Eating certain foods that are hard ...
What foods should I eat to reduce bloating?
Eating less salty frozen foods and more fruits & vegetables can help you reduce bloating.Watch as Sa...
4 Surprising Causes of Belly Bloating
4 Surprising Causes of Belly Bloating4 Surprising Causes of Belly Bloating4 Surprising Causes of Belly Bloating4 Surprising Causes of Belly Bloating
Learn how to ease bloating and flatten your belly.
Why Should I Eat Bigger Meals Early in the Day?