Is there a cure for bloating?

Bloating can be caused by food intolerance. Your digestive system may be unable to process some of the sugars in dairy foods, certain fruits, vegetables, or wheat. When this is the case, you can change your diet to improve your condition. However, sometimes bloating is caused by irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), a bowel obstruction, or other diseases. In these cases your doctor needs to treat the underlying condition to cure your bloating. Your doctor can determine the best treatment for your bloating.

Continue Learning about Bloating

What should I do if I am a woman over 40 and have bloating?
If you have made dietary changes to improve bloating or are not menstruating and have continued bloa...
What foods should I eat to reduce bloating?
Eating less salty frozen foods and more fruits & vegetables can help you reduce bloating.Watch as Sa...
4 Surprising Causes of Belly Bloating
4 Surprising Causes of Belly Bloating4 Surprising Causes of Belly Bloating4 Surprising Causes of Belly Bloating4 Surprising Causes of Belly Bloating
Learn how to ease bloating and flatten your belly.
Can Bloating Be Prevented?
Can Bloating Be Prevented?