There are some medications that can cause bloating. Bloating is an enlarged abdomen caused by excess gas. A few medications contain sugars that some people cannot completely digest, which can cause excess gas and bloating. Other medications include ingredients that stop the enzymes in your body from digesting your food. Talk to your doctor about switching medications if you are taking any that are causing bloating.
- Q What foods should I eat to reduce bloating?
- Q Do pregnant women get bloating?
- Q Should I talk to my doctor about my bloating symptoms?
- Q What product helps get rid of belly bloat?
- Q What kind of doctor should I see for my bloating?
- Q What is the main treatment option for bloating?