There are some medications that can cause bloating. Bloating is an enlarged abdomen caused by excess gas. A few medications contain sugars that some people cannot completely digest, which can cause excess gas and bloating. Other medications include ingredients that stop the enzymes in your body from digesting your food. Talk to your doctor about switching medications if you are taking any that are causing bloating.
- Q How does food intolerance lead to bloating?
- Q Who is most at risk for bloating?
- Q What product helps get rid of belly bloat?
- Q What home remedy can help relieve stomach bloat?
- Q What can I do to reduce bloating?
- Q What kind of doctor should I see for my bloating?