Is vestibular neuronitis contagious?

Although the exact cause of the disorder is not known, most believe it is caused by a virus. Viruses can be passed from person to person. In fact, it is also possible to catch viruses by coming into contact with a surface where infected germs are waiting. For this reason, one of the best methods of protecting yourself against vestibular neuronitis is avoiding germs. You can do this by washing your hands often. It may also be helpful to keep up with vaccinations.

Continue Learning about Bacterial Infection Treatment

Are there alternative treatments for erysipelas?
Antibiotics are the most common, effective, and recommended treatment for erysipelas, and the most d...
Are antibiotics safe for a bacterial infection during pregnancy?
Antibiotics are seldom a risk during pregnancy. A doctor may consider the type of antibiotic, the du...
How do I manage my erysipelas on a daily basis?
Even after you start antibiotic treatment for your erysipelas, it takes time for your symptoms to go...
Are bacterial infections contagious?
It is possible to catch a bacterial infection when microscopic bacteria are passed along by dire...