What is the proper way to bottle-feed?

Sarine Salama
Sarine Salama on behalf of MDLIVE
Psychology Specialist
Prop the baby in a semi upright position, cradled in your arms. Hold the bottle at a slight angle and make sure that the nipple is completly filled with milk to decrease the amount of air the baby is intaking, thus decreasing gassy tummies!

Continue Learning about Baby Feeding & Nutrition

Please Do NOT Make Your Own Baby Formula
You may have seen recipes circulating online for homemade baby formula. Don't try them. Making your own baby formula simply isn't safe. I say this out...
Why is DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) important in early brain development?
Because myelin is made up of 80 percent fat and 20 percent protein, healthy fats are important f...
How should I feed my 1-year-old?
Your child should be weaned off of pureed food at around 1 year; she can eat everything you eat if i...
What is spitting up?
Spitting up, also called reflux in babies, is when a baby spits food back up (or regurgitates her st...