Acai berries have been promoted as a "superfood" with health benefits for conditions such as osteoarthritis, high cholesterol, weight loss, detoxification -- among others. Currently, there is limited scientific research available to back up these claims.
- Q What is the acai berry used for?
- Q What is acai supplement?
- Q What herbs and supplements can interact with acai?
- Q Are acai supplements safe for pregnant or nursing women?
- Q How can I include acai berries in my diet?
- Q Who should not take acai berry supplements?