Acai berries have been promoted as a "superfood" with health benefits for conditions such as osteoarthritis, high cholesterol, weight loss, detoxification -- among others. Currently, there is limited scientific research available to back up these claims.
- Q How does the acai berry provide nutritional benefits?
- Q Does the acai berry interact with other medications?
- Q Can acai cause an allergic reaction?
- Q What are the health benefits of acai berry products for women?
- Q What are health benefits of acai supplements if I have multiple sclerosis?
- Q What is acai supplement?