Acai berries have been promoted as a "superfood" with health benefits for conditions such as osteoarthritis, high cholesterol, weight loss, detoxification -- among others. Currently, there is limited scientific research available to back up these claims.
- Q What is the best way to take the acai berry?
- Q What should I know before taking acai berry supplements?
- Q How does the acai berry provide nutritional benefits?
- Q What is acai used for?
- Q Are acai supplements safe for pregnant or nursing women?
- Q Is it risky to eat acai berries or take acai berry supplements?