Acai berries have been promoted as a "superfood" with health benefits for conditions such as osteoarthritis, high cholesterol, weight loss, detoxification -- among others. Currently, there is limited scientific research available to back up these claims.
- Q Do acai berries interact with blood thinners?
- Q Who should not take acai berry supplements?
- Q What do they use to make acai berry supplements?
- Q Are acai supplements good for my health?
- Q What is the best way to take the acai berry?
- Q What medications can interact with acai?