Acai berries have been promoted as a "superfood" with health benefits for conditions such as osteoarthritis, high cholesterol, weight loss, detoxification -- among others. Currently, there is limited scientific research available to back up these claims.
- Q Are acai supplements good for my health?
- Q What dosage of acai is typically used for adults?
- Q How does the acai berry provide nutritional benefits?
- Q Are there any other names for the acai berry?
- Q Do acai berries interact with blood thinners?
- Q What is the acai berry?