Is Vistaril safe during pregnancy?

Vistaril (hydroxyzine) may be harmful to your unborn baby if you take it during pregnancy, especially in the first trimester. It is classified by the FDA as a Class C, which means that animal studies raise concerns, but there are insufficient human studies to determine whether there is a real safety risk. The FDA recommends that women avoid using Vistaril during pregnancy unless there is no suitable alternative.

Continue Learning about Antiemetic

Could I be allergic to Vistaril?
Allergy symptoms are triggered by the release of a natural compound called histamine. Histamine star...