If you fall off your bike while you are taking warfarin, you should call your doctor or get emergency medical help right away – even if you don't seem to be bleeding. This is especially important if you have hit your head. You may be bleeding inside. Warfarin keeps your blood from clotting, so it's easy for you to bleed or bruise while you're taking this medicine.
- Q What can affect how much warfarin I need?
- Q Can I take my medicine for depression while taking warfarin?
- Q If my mother is taking warfarin, should she avoid all foods with vitamin K?
- Q Can I drink alcohol while taking warfarin?
- Q If I'm on warfarin and have a headache, can I take aspirin?
- Q If I forget to take my warfarin on Monday, can I take two pills on Tuesday?