Warfarin is the general chemical name of a medication, and Coumadin is a trademarked brand formulation of warfarin. This medication is sometimes called a “blood thinner” because it thins the blood to help prevent clots from forming.
- Q What should we do if my grandpa falls when he's taking warfarin?
- Q If I forget to take my warfarin on Monday, can I take two pills on Tuesday?
- Q How is a novel anticoagulant different from warfarin for treating A Fib?
- Q Can I take warfarin if I'm pregnant?
- Q What should I do if I'm taking warfarin and need to have a root canal?
- Q What are the blood tests my husband has while he's taking warfarin?