Warfarin is the general chemical name of a medication, and Coumadin is a trademarked brand formulation of warfarin. This medication is sometimes called a “blood thinner” because it thins the blood to help prevent clots from forming.
- Q If my child is taking warfarin, is it safe for him to play outside?
- Q Should I avoid foods with vitamin K if I'm taking warfarin?
- Q What if I cannot remember if I gave my child his dose of warfarin?
- Q What is Warfarin?
- Q What should I know when taking warfarin?
- Q Can herbal products interfere with my warfarin?