Warfarin is the general chemical name of a medication, and Coumadin is a trademarked brand formulation of warfarin. This medication is sometimes called a “blood thinner” because it thins the blood to help prevent clots from forming.
- Q Is it safe for me to diet and lose weight while taking warfarin?
- Q Is it safe for me to drink cranberry juice while taking warfarin?
- Q Is there a natural alternative to warfarin?
- Q Can medications interfere with the metabolism of warfarin for A fib?
- Q Is it safe to shave when taking warfarin?
- Q Can I take my medicine for depression while taking warfarin?