What should I avoid while taking Xarelto?

When taking Xarelto (rivaroxaban) you should avoid any drugs that might react badly with this anticoagulant (blood thinner). Give your doctor a list of all the medications you take, including prescription and nonprescription ones, herbal remedies and supplements. He or she can review your list to make sure that nothing on it will cause problems when used along with Xarelto.

Continue Learning about Anticoagulant

What is Praxbind?
Praxbind (idarucizumab) is a medication used to reverse the effects of another medication, Pradaxa (...
What are some safety tips when taking anticoagulants?
Intermountain HealthcareIntermountain Healthcare
When you are taking anticoagulants, you need to be careful about foods and other medications that ma...
What does it mean if my child's PT/INR test result is too high?
If your child's PT/INR test result is too high, it means that her blood is clotting too slowly a...
How can anticoagulants affect oral surgery?
American Dental AssociationAmerican Dental Association
Reduced blood clotting is a side effect of aspirins and anticoagulants, such as heparin or warfa...