When taking Xarelto (rivaroxaban) you should avoid any drugs that might react badly with this anticoagulant (blood thinner). Give your doctor a list of all the medications you take, including prescription and nonprescription ones, herbal remedies and supplements. He or she can review your list to make sure that nothing on it will cause problems when used along with Xarelto.
- Q Can I take Xarelto if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Q How does Xarelto work to prevent and treat blood clots?
- Q Is there a generic version of Xarelto?
- Q What is Xarelto?
- Q What should I know about Xarelto before taking it?
- Q Why is there a black box warning for Xarelto?