Is there a generic version of Xarelto?

The generic name of Xarelto is rivaroxaban. However, a generic form of this drug is not yet available.

Continue Learning about Anticoagulant

What are the guidelines for anticoagulant therapy?
The following is a list of guidelines for anticoagulant therapy: Take the medication exactly as di...
When should I call the doctor while on anticoagulant injections?
Intermountain HealthcareIntermountain Healthcare
Call the doctor if you notice these symptoms while taking anticoagulant injections:     • excessiv...
What should I tell my doctor before getting anticoagulant injections?
Before you begin anticoagulant injections, tell your doctor if you:       • have bleeding problem...
What does it mean if my child's PT/INR test result is too low?
If your child's PT/INR test result is too low, it means that her dose of warfarin may not be eno...