How can I remember to take my warfarin every day?

Taking your warfarin at the same time every day, such as at 6 o'clock with dinner, can help you remember to take it. Also, a pillbox marked with the days of the week may help you remember to take your medicine every day. If you do forget to take a warfarin pill, you should take the missed dose as soon as possible (when you remember it), as long as it is the same day that you were supposed to take the dose. If you remember missing a dose the following day, you should not take a double dose the next day to make up for a missed one the day before. Talk to your doctor if you miss a dose of warfarin.

Continue Learning about Anticoagulant

how are anticoagulants used ?
Anticoagulants are medications that inhibit blood clotting. While they cannot dissolve an existing c...
what does it mean if my child pt/inr test result is too low ?
If your child's PT/INR test result is too low, it means that her dose of warfarin may not be eno...
what are anticoagulants ?
SCAISCAI
Anticoagulants are medications that prevent blood from clotting, thereby reducing the chance of a he...
what is praxbind ?
Praxbind (idarucizumab) is a medication used to reverse the effects of another medication, Pradaxa (...