What is inhalation anthrax?

Inhalation, or pulmonary, anthrax happens when you inhale anthrax spores. Although symptoms may be mild at first, symptoms typically become so severe that death often results. Inhalation anthrax is very rare.

Continue Learning about Anthrax

How do medications treat anthrax?
Sigma NursingSigma Nursing
Antibiotics, such as doxycycline or ciprofloxacin, are used to treat anthrax. They attack the bacter...
Should I talk to my doctor about my anthrax symptoms?
You should definitely talk to your doctor if you are experiencing symptoms that may be an indication...
Is anthrax serious?
Anthrax is a serious illness. Complications from the disease can lead to inflammation in the areas s...
How should I prepare for an appointment to diagnose anthrax?
Prepare for your appointment by making a note of all your symptoms, and any medications that you are...