Who should use trolamine salicylate?

Trolamine salicylate is intended for people with mild pain in the joints or muscles to ease the pain temporarily. This medicine is found in over-the-counter analgesic creams such as Aspercreme and Myoflex. You can rub the cream into painful areas before or after exercise.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

Can I take painkillers if I have asthma?
Embeda If you have severe asthma or are experiencing an acute attack of asthma, you should not use E...
Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...
What are analgesics?
National Kidney FoundationNational Kidney Foundation
Analgesics are medicines that help to control pain and reduce fever; some types also decrease inflam...
Who should not take analgesics?
You should not take analgesics or antipyretics if you are allergic to any element of these types of ...