Who should not use aspirin and codeine?

At this time, aspirin and codeine tablets are not being prescribed, so technically no one should be using it. However, if is were to be prescribed again, it should not be taken by pregnant or breastfeeding women, people with a history of addiction or drug abuse, or anyone with allergies to any of the ingredients in aspirin and codeine. If you have certain conditions that may have a negative response to aspirin and codeine such as alcoholism, anemia, bleeding disorders, liver or kidney disease, lung or thyroid disease, prostatic hypertrophy, ulcer disease, or urinary problems, be sure to talk to your doctor before using aspirin and codeine.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What should I avoid while taking analgesics?
Until you know how you will react to analgesics, you should not drive or operate any heavy machinery...
Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...
What are the side effects of analgesics?
Analgesics can cause a variety of side effects. These side effects include allergic symptoms like h...
How effective is capsaicin?
There is no solid evidence that the over-the-counter capsaicin creams are effective for chronic neur...