Hydrocodone-APAP is a combination of two pain relievers: hydrocodone, a narcotic, and APAP (an abreviation for acetaminophen), a non-narcotic. It is prescribed as a short-term treatment for mild to severe pain or coughing. Because of the way hydrocodone works on the brain, it can both relieve pain and suppress coughing. It is prescribed under the brand names Vicodin, Lortab, Lorcet and Norco.
- Q What should I know about Hydrocodone/APAP before taking it?
- Q Who should not take hydrocodone and acetaminophen?
- Q What should I know about hydrocodone and acetaminophen HP tablets?
- Q What are hydrocodone and acetaminophen HP tablets?
- Q What are the side effects of hydrocodone and acetaminophen?
- Q What are the risks of taking hydrocodone and acetaminophen?