Hydrocodone-APAP is a combination of two pain relievers: hydrocodone, a narcotic, and APAP (an abreviation for acetaminophen), a non-narcotic. It is prescribed as a short-term treatment for mild to severe pain or coughing. Because of the way hydrocodone works on the brain, it can both relieve pain and suppress coughing. It is prescribed under the brand names Vicodin, Lortab, Lorcet and Norco.
- Q What should I know about Hydrocodone/APAP before taking it?
- Q What is a brand name for hydrocodone-acetaminophen?
- Q Is there a generic version of Hydrocodone/APAP?
- Q Does hydrocodone acetaminophen oral solution have interactions?
- Q What are the side effects of hydrocodone and acetaminophen?
- Q Who should take Hydrocodone/APAP?