Hydrocodone-APAP is a combination of two pain relievers: hydrocodone, a narcotic, and APAP (an abreviation for acetaminophen), a non-narcotic. It is prescribed as a short-term treatment for mild to severe pain or coughing. Because of the way hydrocodone works on the brain, it can both relieve pain and suppress coughing. It is prescribed under the brand names Vicodin, Lortab, Lorcet and Norco.
- Q Do hydrocodone and acetaminophen HP tablets have interactions?
- Q What are hydrocodone and acetaminophen tablets?
- Q Is there a generic version of Hydrocodone/APAP?
- Q What are the side effects of hydrocodone and acetaminophen?
- Q How should I take Hydrocodone/APAP?
- Q Who should not take hydrocodone and acetaminophen oral solution?