Hydrocodone-APAP is a combination of two pain relievers: hydrocodone, a narcotic, and APAP (an abreviation for acetaminophen), a non-narcotic. It is prescribed as a short-term treatment for mild to severe pain or coughing. Because of the way hydrocodone works on the brain, it can both relieve pain and suppress coughing. It is prescribed under the brand names Vicodin, Lortab, Lorcet and Norco.
- Q What side effects does Hydrocodone with Acetaminophen (Vicodin) cause?
- Q Who should not take Hydrocodone/APAP?
- Q What is a brand of hydrocodone-acetaminophen oral solution?
- Q Do hydrocodone and acetaminophen HP tablets have side effects?
- Q What is a brand name for hydrocodone-acetaminophen?
- Q Who should take Hydrocodone/APAP?