Hydrocodone-APAP is a combination of two pain relievers: hydrocodone, a narcotic, and APAP (an abreviation for acetaminophen), a non-narcotic. It is prescribed as a short-term treatment for mild to severe pain or coughing. Because of the way hydrocodone works on the brain, it can both relieve pain and suppress coughing. It is prescribed under the brand names Vicodin, Lortab, Lorcet and Norco.
- Q Do hydrocodone and acetaminophen HP tablets have side effects?
- Q What are the risks of taking hydrocodone and acetaminophen?
- Q Who should take Hydrocodone/APAP?
- Q Does hydrocodone acetaminophen oral solution have interactions?
- Q What are hydrocodone and acetaminophen tablets?
- Q How does Hydrocodone/APAP treat cough?