What should I do if I miss a dose of Tylox?

If you miss a dose of Tylox (acetaminophen and oxycodone), take it as soon as you remember it. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed one and stay on your regular schedule. Never take a double dose to make up for a missed one. The typical dosage of Tylox is one capsule every six hours to treat moderate to moderately severe pain.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What analgesic drugs may be prescribed for irritable bowel (IBS) symptoms?
William B. Salt II., MDWilliam B. Salt II., MD
Analgesic drugs that are used in treating irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) can be classified as non-na...
What should I avoid while taking analgesics?
Until you know how you will react to analgesics, you should not drive or operate any heavy machinery...
What are analgesics?
National Kidney FoundationNational Kidney Foundation
Analgesics are medicines that help to control pain and reduce fever; some types also decrease inflam...
How can analgesics relieve flu symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or fl...