What should I do if I miss a dose of Tylox?

If you miss a dose of Tylox (acetaminophen and oxycodone), take it as soon as you remember it. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed one and stay on your regular schedule. Never take a double dose to make up for a missed one. The typical dosage of Tylox is one capsule every six hours to treat moderate to moderately severe pain.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How effective is capsaicin?
There is no solid evidence that the over-the-counter capsaicin creams are effective for chronic neur...
What are the risks of using opioid analgesics to treat pain?
Opioid analgesics, such as morphine and codeine, are the primary treatment for acute pain. A person ...
How can analgesics relieve flu symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or fl...
How should I take analgesics?
Because there are so many different types and combinations of analgesics, there are also many differ...