What should I do if I miss a dose of Tylox?

If you miss a dose of Tylox (acetaminophen and oxycodone), take it as soon as you remember it. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed one and stay on your regular schedule. Never take a double dose to make up for a missed one. The typical dosage of Tylox is one capsule every six hours to treat moderate to moderately severe pain.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

how do analgesics interact with other medications ?
If you are taking certain medications, you should talk to your doctor before taking an analgesic. Th...
how can analgesics relieve cold symptoms ?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or flu...
how effective is capsaicin ?
There is no solid evidence that the over-the-counter capsaicin creams are effective for chronic neur...
how can analgesics relieve flu symptoms ?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or fl...