Can I take other medications with Premesyn PMS?

Use care when combining Premesyn PMS with other medications. For instance, when using this product, you should not take other sleep, pain, allergy, cough or cold medicines. You can find the ingredients of Premesyn PMS, such as acetaminophen, in many other over-the-counter and prescription medicines. You could get sick if you take too many of these remedies at a time. Talk to your doctor if you are unsure which medications are safe to take with Premesyn PMS.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How can analgesics relieve cold symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or flu...
Who should not take analgesics?
You should not take analgesics or antipyretics if you are allergic to any element of these types of ...
What is a narcotic?
Debra Fulghum Bruce PhDDebra Fulghum Bruce PhD
For moderate to severe pain, narcotic pain relievers may be prescribed. These drugs are used som...
Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...