What is the maximum daily dosage for Pamprin Multi-Symptom?

Do not take more than eight Pamprin Multi-Symptom capsules in a 24 hour period. Each Pamprin Multi-Symptom tablet contains 500 milligrams (mg) of acetaminophen. The recommended daily adult dosage for acetaminophen is four grams (4000 mg), or 1000 mg in a single dose. If you are taking other medications that contain acetaminophen, make sure you know the amount of acetaminophen they contain, so you stay within recommended levels and avoid liver damage.

Never take more than two grams (2000 mg) of Pamprin Multi-Symptom per day if you consume alcohol.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What are analgesics?
National Kidney FoundationNational Kidney Foundation
Analgesics are medicines that help to control pain and reduce fever; some types also decrease inflam...
Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...
How do analgesics interact with other medications?
If you are taking certain medications, you should talk to your doctor before taking an analgesic. Th...
What type of narcotics or opioid analgesics will I be given after surgery?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Most commonly in my practice is the use of a combination of acetaminophen and codeine. Vicodin is us...