What is the maximum daily dosage for Pamprin Multi-Symptom?

Do not take more than eight Pamprin Multi-Symptom capsules in a 24 hour period. Each Pamprin Multi-Symptom tablet contains 500 milligrams (mg) of acetaminophen. The recommended daily adult dosage for acetaminophen is four grams (4000 mg), or 1000 mg in a single dose. If you are taking other medications that contain acetaminophen, make sure you know the amount of acetaminophen they contain, so you stay within recommended levels and avoid liver damage.

Never take more than two grams (2000 mg) of Pamprin Multi-Symptom per day if you consume alcohol.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

Can I take painkillers if I have asthma?
Embeda If you have severe asthma or are experiencing an acute attack of asthma, you should not use E...
How can analgesics relieve flu symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or fl...
How should I take analgesics?
Because there are so many different types and combinations of analgesics, there are also many differ...
Who should not take analgesics?
You should not take analgesics or antipyretics if you are allergic to any element of these types of ...