How soon after taking Asacol will my symptoms improve?

Asacol should start working in a few days, but the primary treatment lasts for about six weeks. Some people experienced a decrease in symptoms after three weeks. Sometimes Asacol is taken for about six months in order to prevent ulcerative colitis from returning.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

how can analgesics relieve flu symptoms ?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or fl...
how should i take analgesics ?
Because there are so many different types and combinations of analgesics, there are also many differ...
how effective is capsaicin ?
There is no solid evidence that the over-the-counter capsaicin creams are effective for chronic neur...
what type of narcotics or opioid analgesics will i be given after surgery ?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Most commonly in my practice is the use of a combination of acetaminophen and codeine. Vicodin is us...