How should I store Zydone?

Store the painkiller Zydone (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) in its original container, with the top tightly closed, at room temperature. Keep the drug out of sight and reach of children and away from heat, moisture and direct light. If you have expired or excess Zydone, talk to your doctor or pharmacist about the best way to discard it.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What are the risks of using opioid analgesics to treat pain?
Opioid analgesics, such as morphine and codeine, are the primary treatment for acute pain. A person ...
How should I take analgesics?
Because there are so many different types and combinations of analgesics, there are also many differ...
What are the side effects of analgesics?
Analgesics can cause a variety of side effects. These side effects include allergic symptoms like h...
How do analgesics interact with other medications?
If you are taking certain medications, you should talk to your doctor before taking an analgesic. Th...