Is Diurex PMS safe for children?

Diurex PMS is intended for use in adults who are 18 years and older. If you think that Diurex PMS treatment could benefit someone under the age of 18, consult your doctor. Children under three years old should not be given acetaminophen, pamabrom, or pyrilamine.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How does patient controlled analgesia work?
Patient controlled analgesia (PCA) allows a patient to control their own intake of painkillers in th...
Who should not take analgesics?
You should not take analgesics or antipyretics if you are allergic to any element of these types of ...
Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...
How can analgesics relieve flu symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or fl...