What's the difference between Diurex PMS and Diurex Water Pills?

Diurex PMS contains the pain reliever acetaminophen, the diuretic pamabrom, and the antihistamine pyrilamine maleate. The combination of medicines in Diurex PMS treats minor aches and pains, bloating, water-weight gain, and irritability. On the other hand, Diurex Water Pills combines caffeine with the nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) magnesium salicylate. The diuretic function of caffeine is similar to pamabrom in that it helps the body flush out excess fluid. Magnesium salicylate relieves pain and can be used to treat symptoms such as cramps, backache, and headache.Ask your doctor or a pharmacist which Diurex brand best suits your needs.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

how does patient controlled analgesia work ?
Patient controlled analgesia (PCA) allows a patient to control their own intake of painkillers in th...
what type of narcotics or opioid analgesics will i be given after surgery ?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Most commonly in my practice is the use of a combination of acetaminophen and codeine. Vicodin is us...
how effective is capsaicin ?
There is no solid evidence that the over-the-counter capsaicin creams are effective for chronic neur...
should i let my doctor know i am taking analgesics ?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...