Can I use Xodol if I have a history of kidney disease?

If you have a history of kidney disease, talk to your doctor before taking the prescription pain medication Xodol (hydrocodone and acetaminophen). You may be at increased risk for certain side effects from this drug. Your doctor may determine that Xodol is not safe for you. Alternatively, if you do take Xodol, he or she may want to monitor you closely, periodically testing your kidney function.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

how do analgesics relieve foot pain ?
An analgesic is used to relieve pain, including pain related to your feet. Acetaminophen is the ...
what are analgesics ?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or fl...
who should not take analgesics ?
You should not take analgesics or antipyretics if you are allergic to any element of these types of ...
can i take painkillers if i have asthma ?
Embeda If you have severe asthma or are experiencing an acute attack of asthma, you should not use E...