Can I take Percocet if I am breastfeeding?

You should not use the pain medication Percocet (oxycodone and acetaminophen) if you're breastfeeding. Percocet passes into breast milk and could make your baby excessively drowsy or cause her to have breathing problems. Tell your doctor you're nursing before you take Percocet.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

Who should not take analgesics?
You should not take analgesics or antipyretics if you are allergic to any element of these types of ...
How effective is capsaicin?
There is no solid evidence that the over-the-counter capsaicin creams are effective for chronic neur...
How can analgesics relieve flu symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or fl...
How do analgesics relieve foot pain?
An analgesic is used to relieve pain, including pain related to your feet. Acetaminophen is the ...